20 Oct Split attraction model
A term to describe how romantic and sexual attraction are two distinct orientations (or modes of experiencing attraction), and explaining how they are different from each other. See ‘sexual attraction’, ‘romantic attraction’, and ‘asexuality’ for more information.
Read Hannah’s story:
Videographer Hannah identifies as gay and asexual, she is romantically attracted to other women, but not sexually attracted to anyone. Discover her story about how she discovered the split attraction model.
Want to discover more about gender and sexual identity?
We have created a gender and sexual identity mini-series that has been an incredible experience for the Back on Track Teens team.
- Listen to our gender and sexual identity podcast to hear some real-life stories.
- Download our free gender and sexual identity eBook, which brings our interviews together with a huge collection of information, resources and inspiration.
- Access insightful gender and sexual identity stories, helpful exercises and more resources on our blog.
- Refer to the Back on Track Teens LGBTQ+ glossary here.
- Order ‘The Spark to Your Success – Helping Teens Build Resilience’ here.
- Order ‘The Spark to Your Success – Mindset Magic for Teens’ here.
Are you a parent or caregiver of a young person who may be experiencing challenges around gender and/or sexual identity? Book a session with TeeJay Dowe
Work at a school or organisation and want to know more? Book an awareness training session
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.