20 Oct Heteroromantic (or heteromantic)
Posted at 08:12h in 0 Comments« Back to Glossary Index
Refers to a person who experiences romantic attraction towards a person of the opposite sex or gender, but does not experience sexual attraction. “Opposite” in this context means either male or female, which are the two genders that exist within the gender binary. See ‘asexual’ for more info.
Want to discover more about gender and sexual identity?
We have created a gender and sexual identity mini-series that has been an incredible experience for the Back on Track Teens team.
- Listen to our gender and sexual identity podcast to hear some real-life stories.
- Download our free gender and sexual identity eBook, which brings our interviews together with a huge collection of information, resources and inspiration.
- Access insightful gender and sexual identity stories, helpful exercises and more resources on our blog.
- Refer to the Back on Track Teens LGBTQ+ glossary here.
- Order ‘The Spark to Your Success – Helping Teens Build Resilience’ here.
- Order ‘The Spark to Your Success – Mindset Magic for Teens’ here.
Are you a parent or caregiver of a young person who may be experiencing challenges around gender and/or sexual identity? Book a session with TeeJay Dowe
Work at a school or organisation and want to know more? Book an awareness training session
Please follow and like us:
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.