20 Oct Heteroromantic (or heteromantic)
Refers to a person who experiences romantic attraction towards a person of the opposite sex or gender, but does not experience sexual attraction. “Opposite” in this context means either male or female, which are the two genders that exist within the gender binary. See ‘asexual’ for more info.
Want to discover more about gender and sexual identity?
- Listen to our gender and sexual identity podcast to hear some real-life stories.
- Download our free gender and sexual identity eBook, which brings our interviews together with a huge collection of information, resources and inspiration.
- Access insightful gender and sexual identity stories, helpful exercises and more resources on our blog.
- Refer to the Back on Track Teens LGBTQ+ glossary here.
- Order ‘The Spark to Your Success – Helping Teens Build Resilience’ here.
- Order ‘The Spark to Your Success – Mindset Magic for Teens’ here.
Work at a school or organisation and want to know more? Book an awareness training session